The uKn Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The uKn Community

Talk about Everything! Play games for free!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  GamesGames  

What is your favorite game?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Unknown98
Admin
Unknown98

What is your favorite game? Empty
PostSubject: What is your favorite game?   What is your favorite game? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 7:15 pm

What game and console?

Mine would be Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror for ps2.

I also love Flight Simulator X for PC and Nascar Racing 2003 Season for PC. And of course Informatist, where I came from, I love it. But if you don't like the idea of owing a business then you probally won't like informatist.
Back to top Go down
https://ukn1.forumotion.com
SilviaSpecR

SilviaSpecR

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite game?   What is your favorite game? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 7:54 am

I enjoy Crysis. I couldn't get FSX to work on my comp but I heard its pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Unknown98
Admin
Unknown98

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite game?   What is your favorite game? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 6:16 pm

Yes, Crysis is good. FSX is very good, excellent graphics.
Back to top Go down
jared9473

jared9473

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite game?   What is your favorite game? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 12:24 pm

im not sure i like all sports games like NBA live Or madden or NCAA football and nascar but i also like sims and i think thats my favorite
Back to top Go down
Unknown98
Admin
Unknown98

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite game?   What is your favorite game? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 4:36 pm

You play sims? The sims 2? Because I do. What expansion packs do you have?
Back to top Go down
jared9473

jared9473

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite game?   What is your favorite game? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 5:40 pm

yah sims 2 i have college and family fun stuff and night club and i want to get open for business but i got other things im trying to save for so i cant really do much for it right now
Back to top Go down
Unknown98
Admin
Unknown98

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite game?   What is your favorite game? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 6:55 pm

Cool. I am caught up on all of them, belive it or not. You'd be surprised how much I've spent on video games, if you add up the buying price, it's probally thousands of dollars.
Back to top Go down
jared9473

jared9473

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite game?   What is your favorite game? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 10:58 pm

for me im proably at about 700 or 800 i have a ps2 i used to have a gamecube and i also have a ds ive spent a lot on games but am regretting it as i get older but who cares they were fun and most still are
Back to top Go down
applepie

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite game?   What is your favorite game? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 6:13 am

Probably The Sims/Sims 2 on PC, GTA San Andreas on PS2, and I also loved Simcity 2000 on Mac back in the day.
Back to top Go down
Unknown98
Admin
Unknown98

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite game?   What is your favorite game? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 7:11 am

I think you can play sim city classic on the official website for free. You have to sign up though.
Back to top Go down
jared9473

jared9473

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite game?   What is your favorite game? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 9:23 am

oh i think the sim cities got worse as the series went on i loved the first few and the new one i dont like
Back to top Go down
Unknown98
Admin
Unknown98

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite game?   What is your favorite game? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 3:57 pm

That's what everyone says, and they're probally right, but I only have SC4, so I don't know.
Back to top Go down
applepie

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite game?   What is your favorite game? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 11:54 pm

I don't like Simcity classic (which you can play online). Simcity 2000 (which you can download - abandonware) is great, and Sim City 3000 is also great. I personally don't like Sim City 4.
Back to top Go down
War Man

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite game?   What is your favorite game? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 9:57 am

i'd have to say Assassin's Creed, for Xbox360 played it at my friends house, great game, except for the ending. anyone who's played it will understand what i mean.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite game?   What is your favorite game? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite game?
Page 1 of 1