The uKn Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The uKn Community

Talk about Everything! Play games for free!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  GamesGames  

Current Election

Go down 
+2
applepie
Unknown98
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Eumirbago
Eumirbago

Current Election - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Election   Current Election - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 3:16 pm

Obama just got burned by Clinton.
Back to top Go down
http://theultimatebusiness.forumandco.com
applepie

PostSubject: Re: Current Election   Current Election - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 11:57 pm

How? Obama has won 11 states in a row and done well in the Texas debate, Clinton even gave him a compliment.
Back to top Go down
Unknown98
Admin
Unknown98

PostSubject: Re: Current Election   Current Election - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 9:59 am

Hmph.
Back to top Go down
https://ukn1.forumotion.com
Eumirbago
Eumirbago

PostSubject: Re: Current Election   Current Election - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 2:28 pm

I mean when Clinton did the shame on you speech.
Back to top Go down
EdgeFan4

PostSubject: Re: Current Election   Current Election - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 9:19 pm

Nick was here lol that was me by the way Unknown =]
Back to top Go down
Unknown98
Admin
Unknown98

PostSubject: Re: Current Election   Current Election - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 8:26 am

Nicks an ass hole.
Back to top Go down
jared9473

jared9473

PostSubject: Re: Current Election   Current Election - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 10:12 am

lol........
Back to top Go down
Unknown98
Admin
Unknown98

PostSubject: Re: Current Election   Current Election - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 3:15 pm

Well he is...
Back to top Go down
jared9473

jared9473

PostSubject: Re: Current Election   Current Election - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 5:53 pm

yeh
Back to top Go down
Unknown98
Admin
Unknown98

PostSubject: Re: Current Election   Current Election - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 7:52 am

Texas was close between the democrats.
Back to top Go down
War Man

PostSubject: Re: Current Election   Current Election - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 7:13 pm

all i care is that hillary does not win. she will destroy this country, make it even worse. i am not saying that because she is a woman, but because of just who she is. shes falling behind Obama, anyway. i would rather have McCain win than Obama, but if Obama wins i agree he would do a good job of running the country.
Back to top Go down
Eumirbago
Eumirbago

PostSubject: Re: Current Election   Current Election - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 10:36 pm

Dude it took a Clinton to clean the messes of the First bush. Now we need a second Clinton to clean the messes of the second bush.
Back to top Go down
jared9473

jared9473

PostSubject: Re: Current Election   Current Election - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 9:46 am

yah, you definitly made that up lmao.

but i got to see Obama at a rally here last week, kinda cool but boring since i dont really like politics a whole lot.
Back to top Go down
Unknown98
Admin
Unknown98

PostSubject: Re: Current Election   Current Election - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 12:58 pm

Just because the first Clinton was bad, doesn't mean the second one wil be. If clinton didn't marry clinton, I'm not so sure you'd be saying that...
Back to top Go down
War_Man

PostSubject: Re: Current Election   Current Election - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 2:09 pm

you make a valid point, i just think hillary would not make a good president. I mean, shes been caught lying so many times. i know the others are just as bad, but shes funny. she had to swerve on a runway because she was being shot at? then a video showing she was waving to the crowd. ROFL.

anyways, whats the matter with bush? because he started a war? well they attacked us on 9/11, and if he did not go over there and fight, the war might have come here to the US. Would that make you happy? being caught in a war here? i think maybe he didnt make the best choice, but it was not the worst choice. i know this is going to sound sexist, but also the three women that have had power over a country (not including back in ancient times)., all three started wars within one month of being elected into office. i know that sound very sexist, but it makes you think.

And why does everyone think McCain would do a bad job? because he sent a message to the us in code, letting them know prisoners were being tortured? the us went in because they had a reason to, and saved many lives. And, he did it knowing that when the enemy fond out he would be punished. he was hung by his hands for 3 months because he sent that message to the us. he SHOULD be a hero. he should be applauded
Back to top Go down
jared9473

jared9473

PostSubject: Re: Current Election   Current Election - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 4:38 pm

i personnaly like mcain, for me its either mcain or obama
Back to top Go down
Unknown98
Admin
Unknown98

PostSubject: Re: Current Election   Current Election - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 8:48 am

I like bush, many people don't because as you said he started a war. No, the other's started a war by crashing OUR plane into OUR building. It was the best choice. I also like McCain, and, personally, kinda hopes he wins. Him or Clinton for me.
Back to top Go down
applepie

PostSubject: Re: Current Election   Current Election - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 8:45 am

It seems that Obama is certian to be the democratic nominee now. The only chance Hillary Clinton has is if something major (as in something that would get him impeached if he was president, or removed from the senate) in his past comes back to haunt him, he pulls out of the race, or he suffers a serious medical injury/diagnosis (including death I suppose).
Back to top Go down
jared9473

jared9473

PostSubject: Re: Current Election   Current Election - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 1:44 pm

yeh i saw something my dad was watching where its pretty much impossible for hillary to win now
Back to top Go down
War Man

PostSubject: Re: Current Election   Current Election - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 2:08 pm

YAY GOOD BYE HILLARY!

hey anyways, what do you guys think about what obama said about small-town people?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Current Election   Current Election - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Current Election
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The uKn Community :: Politics :: General-
Jump to: