The uKn Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The uKn Community

Talk about Everything! Play games for free!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  GamesGames  

How much complexity do you like in your games?

Go down 
3 posters

How much complexity do you like in games?
Make my brain hurt!
How much complexity do you like in your games? Vote_lcap29%How much complexity do you like in your games? Vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
Gotta buy a few manuals
How much complexity do you like in your games? Vote_lcap0%How much complexity do you like in your games? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Gotta read the manual
How much complexity do you like in your games? Vote_lcap71%How much complexity do you like in your games? Vote_rcap
 71% [ 5 ]
Intuitive gameplay, not much learning required.
How much complexity do you like in your games? Vote_lcap0%How much complexity do you like in your games? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Just let me click the same button over and over.
 0% [ 0 ]
Let me click the "I win button". Once.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Davros

How much complexity do you like in your games? Empty
PostSubject: How much complexity do you like in your games?   How much complexity do you like in your games? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 6:25 pm

I for one prefer as much complexity in my games as possible. Some people don't. Seems like industry trends have been to dumb down games, but maybe it's just me. How much do you like?
Back to top Go down
applepie

PostSubject: Re: How much complexity do you like in your games?   How much complexity do you like in your games? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 10:39 pm

It depends on the game and genre. Obviously I don't like stratergy games where I can't get past the first levels. Then agin you want enough depth in say a simualtion that it can be played many times. GTA San Andreas is a great game showing complexity, as is The Sims etc.
Back to top Go down
War Man

PostSubject: Re: How much complexity do you like in your games?   How much complexity do you like in your games? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 9:59 am

i voted gotta read the manual because if i cannot learn a game in a week or so, i will not play it, but it cannot be too easy. something in the middle for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How much complexity do you like in your games?   How much complexity do you like in your games? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How much complexity do you like in your games?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The uKn Community :: Video Games :: General :: Video Games Of Tommorow-
Jump to: